Sign up today!
Sign up now to register your business listing or event!
How do I add a FREE Event or Business Listing?
Adding an event or business listing is not only easy, but it’s FREE! To add an event, you first have to have a business listing. Simply follow these instructions:/p>
Creating an Account
- Click on the LOGIN OR REGISTER button in the top left hand corner.
- If you don’t already have an Emerald Coast HUB account, click on the Register tab (If you have an account, the Login tab will open by default).
- To register a new account, enter a username and email, then in the drop down, select the package you want to add.
- Enter the spam filter text, then click the SIGN UP!
- You will receive a verification email with a link to set your password. Click on that link, enter a secure password, and click the Reset Password
- Click the Login link on the confirmation screen.
Adding an Business Listing
- Once logged into your account, hover over the Items menu button, then click Add New.
- Enter name of your business or organization in the field that says “Enter title here.”
- Add a description about your business in the body field.
- Upload your business image by clicking on the link that says “Set business image.” This can be your logo or a photo representing your business.
- In the map section, enter your full address, including zip code, then click the Find button. This should bring up your location on the map.
- Enter your telephone number. You can add additional telephone numbers if you desire.
- Enter your email address. You can choose to hide your email address to prevent spam by sliding the toggle switch to OFF. (recommended). Slide the toggle switch to ON by Contact owner button to allow customers to email you by a web form.
- Under OPENING HOURS, slide the toggle to ON to show hours, then enter hours for each day. If you are closed on a certain day, specify that by entering CLOSED in the field.
- Advanced Filters – this is a way for visitors on Emeraldcoasthub.com to narrow down their searches for business listings by filters. Select any that are appropriate for your business. If you have suggestions for filters to add, please contact us to let us know.
- Under Item Reviews, select the most appropriate category of review questions. For example, a restaurant would select Restaurants. To suggest a new set of review questions for categories not already present, contact us with your recommendations (including review questions).
- In the right column, select the appropriate Business Category or categories. If there is a subcategory that fits your business, select that as opposed to the top level category. Your listing will automatically show in the main categories when a subcategory is selected.
- In the right column, under Business Locations, select the city where your business or organization is located.
- Click the Submit for Review button when finished. Most listings are reviewed within 24 hours or less. You can also Save Draft to finish working on your listing later.
After your listing is approved, you can add your Event by clicking on the arrow by your login name and then on My Events.
What’s the advantage of paying for a premium directory listing when you offer free listings?
We encourage every business and organization to register for a FREE directory listing on Emerald Coast HUB; however, the FREE listings allow for limited updates to include your business name, description, phone number, address, and hours of operation.
The advantage of upgrading to a Premium Business Listing is that you are able to add a photo gallery, social media links, link to your website, and much more. Our premium listings receive 280% (on average) more traffic than the free listings. This is because the more details provided allow for better search engine placement of the listing, leading to many more visitors.
Can you help me make my listing look great?
Absolutely! While we have given you the ability to add and update all information, we are able to do some customizations to your listing to make it unique and make it yours! For a one-time fee of $99, we can edit your layout to your specifications (some limitations apply) and optimize your listing for the search engines. The SEO value will bring much more traffic to your listing.
Do you have packages for multiple business locations?
We do offer significant discounts for businesses who have multiple locations around the Emerald Coast. Be sure to Contact Us letting us know how many locations you want to advertise and we will quote you a sweet deal for your businesses!
I don’t see my business category. Can you add it?
If you don’t see your business category, we can possibly add it. Contact us with the category you need, and we’ll get back with you ASAP with whether or not we will add the category.
What’s the difference between Calendar Events and Special Offers?
Calendar events are for public events for which you expect a big crowd. For example, a festival, fireworks display, outdoor movie, 5K run, or other large event would be appropriate for the event calendar.
Special Offers are specific to your business, such as Half Price Drinks on Tuesdays, Ladies Night on Thursdays, 2 for 1 drinks, and other recurring specials would not be for the area event calendar, but would be appropriate for your own business listing.