Emerald Coast HUB
- Things That Go Boo in the Night September 9, 2018
- Fireworks Destin Fort Walton Beach, FL July 4, 2018
- Upcoming Festivals in Destin / Fort Walton Beach Area July 4, 2018
- 4th of July Fireworks Celebrations 2018 July 3, 2018
Gulf Coast Immediate Care in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Here is just a little background info about this immediate care clinic:
- The clinic was founded in 1984 by Dr. Robert Siegel.
- Including Dr. Seigel, they now have a total of 5 medical practitioners made up of doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Gulf Coast Immediate Care has a strong emphasis on quality patient care in a timely manner.
- They open at 7:30 am Monday through Friday so you can be seen before work.
- For those who can’t take off during the work week, they are open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to Noon.
- GCIC offers a wide variety of services including physicals, drug & alcohol screenings, immunizations and vaccinations, and lab tests.
- They can provide comprehensive family health care as well as minor emergencies.
- The clinic accepts many major medical insurance policies such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, and Tri-Care.
- Those without health insurance are also welcome and payments are accepted by personal check, cash, or credit and debit cards.
- Gulf Coast Immediate Care Center is conveniently located on Highway 98 in Fort Walton Beach across from Liza Jackson Park and IHOP, next to the Kia Dealership.
The slogan for Gulf Coast Immediate Care is “See Someone Who Can See You.” You don’t need an appointment; simply show up and they will take care of your medical needs. This immediate care center is a great asset in the Fort Walton Beach area due to growing demand of family health care clinics. It is very common to be turned away from many area family clinics because they are overbooked already with appointments. This is not the case with GCIC, so be sure and take advantage of this resource.
Would you like to share your experience with Gulf Coast Immediate Care? Please post your REVIEW.