post-title Restaurants on Okaloosa Island
Emerald Coast HUB
- Things That Go Boo in the Night September 9, 2019
- 4th of July Fireworks Celebrations 2019 May 18, 2019
- Fireworks Destin Fort Walton Beach, FL July 4, 2018
- Upcoming Festivals in Destin / Fort Walton Beach Area July 4, 2018
Restaurants on Okaloosa Island
If you are staying or playing on Okaloosa Island, there are plenty of great dining choices on the Island. Below you will find all of the restaurants on Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Enjoy!
- Al’s Beach Club and Burger Bar
- Located in the former Swamp Nightclub location, Al’s delivers up delicious burgers and custard shakes while overlooking the Gulf at The Boardwalk.
- Angler’s Beachside Grill
- Serving up seafood since 1999, Angler’s Beachside Grill boasts large booths for maximum privacy and comfort and an open deck that allows a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico as the sun sinks beneath the waves.
- Asiago’s Skillet
- Serving hearty breakfast from midnight to noon.
- The Black Pearl
- The Black Pearl is a combination steakhouse / seafood joint at The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. The Black Pearl also includes a large wine selection and a full bar that goes well with every meal.
- The Crab Trap
- The Crab Trap is another popular location for those who love great seafood. A great view, outdoor seating, and fresh and local catches.
- Fudpuckers Beachside Bar & Grill
- Fudpuckers is a popular bar and grill restaurant loved by tourists and locals alike. Live gators make the experience even better!
- Floyd’s Shrimp House
- Floyd’s Shrimp House is the self-proclaimed best priced shrimp on the Emerald Coast and prides themselves on family friendly dining.
- The Gulf
- The Gulf serves up local cuisine while overlooking the beautiful waters of Choctawhatchee Bay.
- Hightide Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- Hightide has been serving up seafood on the Emerald Coast for more than 30 years. They also have a full service bar and oyster bar as well.
- Helen Back Cafe
- Helen Back is a popular local’s hangout sports bar with very popular pizza. Live music and unbeatable deals make this one of the most well-known restaurants on the Emerald Coast.
- Old Bay Steamer
- Old Bay Steamer is a popular local seafood destination on Okaloosa Island. Items like the Super Steamer and Lobster Dinner are some of their most popular dishes.
- Rockin’ Tacos
- Rockin’ Tacos is a relatively new restaurant on The Boardwalk serves Mexican cuisine right on the Gulf of Mexico. Also, check out our review of Rockin’ Tacos here.
- Salvati’s Pizza Factory
- A newer restaurant with a very old pizza recipe all the way from Italy from inside of Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone.
- Waffle House
- Offering classic American breakfast and diner foods 24 hours a day.